Along with the large bag to drag on the floor(I've heard a lawn bag- the kind that you buy at a hardware store to reuse- they spring open- is also a good choice: something with a solid bottom), bring 2 other bags- one to put your dolls in (remember most of the boxes don't have lids, so the dolls can get bumped around), and one to put little breakable stuff in (like dishes, or small accessory pieces).

When shopping- circle back- sometimes runners are re-stocking things from the checkout lanes that were discarded, and you may find something different the second or third time around.

Check your stuff carefully. Look at the eyes- do they open and close together, how tight are the limbs, is the complete original outfit there (last year, lots of Kirstens didn't have original hair bows, etc.). Don't worry about really looking them over. I looked at about 15 Kirstens before I chose mine. And when I thought she was the one, I undressed her, just to be sure.

Drink water, but not too much- there are no bathrooms inside the warehouse, and there are portapotties outside (but once you go out you can't come back in without another ticket).

Someone may be able to pull up the map of the warehouse from an old thread if you haven't already seen it- it might be nice to look that over- I hear it's set up the same each year.

Have a BLAST!!!!!

Jo